Make the Switch from Desk Phone to Softphones Seamless
The Plantronics MDA100 QD helps to effortlessly manage the transition from desk phones to softphones and unified communications without investing in new headsets. Compatible with major phone systems, MDA100 QD is a simple, intuitive switch that enables customer service representatives (CSRs) to manage audio from different sources without changing headsets. An easy-to-access button with visual mute status makes it simple to silence calls with confidence and ten-foot coil cable means CSRs can move freely during conversations. It also allows IT to manage device inventory with Plantronics Manager Pro software subscription service. Designed to minimize disruptions, MDA100 QD leaves CSRs free to focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Simple and intuitive design minimizes disruptions
- Easy-to-access switch allows seamless call management from different sources
- Button with visual mute status makes it simple to silence calls
- Ten-foot coil cable allows users to move freely during conversations
- Quick disconnect cable makes it easy for users to detach their headset
Ready for the future:
- Compatibility with all major desk phones and softphones supported by Plantronics Hub
- 6-position configuration switch increases compatibility with desk phones
- Works with Plantronics QD-equipped headsets
Greater insights with Plantronics Manager Pro*:
- Generate inventory reports on connected MDA100 QD switches
- Remotely deploy firmware updates
*Software subscription service offered separately. Contact your ScanSource sales rep for details.