Polycom Services for Voice Endpoints in a Microsoft Environment
As customers look to transition from traditional PBXs to Skype for Business for Enterprise Voice, whether it is on-premises or with O365 Voice Services, Polycom’s VVX handsets and the RealPresence Trio collaboration hub are becoming the solution of choice for many organizations. Polycom Voice Services for Skype for Business are focused on ensuring that our customers are successful in deploying voice devices in a Skype for Business environment.
Polycom offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to assist customers with Microsoft environments, whether they are on-premises or in Office 365, from initial design and deployment through ongoing support, management, and optimization.
Polycom deployment specialists have deep experience in the installation, implementation, and integration of collaboration solutions, allowing the customer’s IT team to focus on other initiatives and their employees to experience a seamless workflow. Deployment services for Microsoft environments include: deployment for Skype for Business Core and Edge, installation of voice and video endpoints, Provisioning, Skype for Business Deployments, RealPresence Media Suite Deployments, QuickStart services and more.
Technology moves fast, and customers don't want to miss out on new capabilities that could improve productivity. Polycom customer-support options range from software updates and technical support to dedicated, assigned personnel. Value-added support options ensure the customer’s UC solution is always optimized, accessible, and up to speed. Support services for Microsoft environments include: technical support for Skype for Business, and technical support for voice and video endpoints.
Voice Services Best Practices and Benefits
Learn more about these services.
- Follow best practices for deploying VVX handsets
- Ensure infrastructure and network are prepared to manage voice applications
- Understand use cases, features, and the provisioning process to quickly get started deploying VVX handsets
- Accelerate deployment of hundreds or thousands of handsets
- Fill gaps in skillsets or geographic coverage where resources are not readily available
- Focus on end-user adoption and user experience
- Services across the design, deploy, and support life cycle