*Fields noted with and asterisk are required.
1. Original manufacturer’s packaging, both inside and outside must be used. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc. just as the Customer received them.
2. Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product
3. The Reseller is ultimately responsible for the condition of the returned items. These policies should be communicated to their end-user customers. Product will be returned to customer if found in other than sellable condition.
4. Please note that RMA numbers are required and only valid for thirty (30) days, and all products received without an RMA number will be returned to you unopened and at your expense.
NON-DOA RETURNS POLICY -
1. No open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no usage marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps or shipping labels (ie. Written RMA numbers). If product was shipped manufacturer sealed, it must be returned manufacturer sealed. If product was shipped to you double-boxed, it must be returned double-boxed.
2. There will be a restocking fee of 10% on returns over 45 days from invoice date resulting from customer error.
3. All servers, configured or integrated systems are non-returnable. Individual components are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty (see Manufacturer’s Warranty). ScanSource Communications does not accept returns of Services, Custom Products, Plasma Televisions, Carts, Monitors, Conference Room Furniture, MGC – Network System Products, or Shure Products.
4. All software must be in the original, factory sealed package to be eligible for return. Electronically transmitted software carries the manufacturer's warranty and return policies only.
5. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by ScanSource Communications.
6. For customers on C.O.D. or Credit Card status you may request from the Reseller’s Financial Services department a refund/credit to your card when the product is received by ScanSource Communications.
7. Product that is discontinued/obsolete from the supplier does not qualify for a return.
DOA RETURNS POLICY
1. An RMA number must be assigned by our Customer Service Department.
2. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by ScanSource Communications. Replacement product will be sent in advance, freight free via Ground shipping.
3. For customers on C.O.D. or Credit Card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by ScanSource Communications. If desired, we will send replacement product utilizing your normal C.O.D./Credit Card status, and you may request from the Reseller’s Financial Services department a refund/credit to your card when defective product is received by ScanSource Communications.
4. Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
In U.S. Return Product to:
8650 Commerce Drive, Suite 100
Southaven, MS 38671
Attn: RMA # _________
In Canada Return Product to:
c/o CEVA Freight Canada Corp
1880 Matheson Blvd East
Mississauga, Ontario L4W-5N4
Attn: RMA # _________