Enable enhanced voice services on converged packet-based networks
The AudioCodes IPmedia 8000 provides the media processing power required to enable revenue-generating enhanced voice services. The IPmedia 8000 supports up to 16,000 channels in a 12U platform and offers cost-efficient services such as conferencing, transcoding, voicemail, network announcements, auto attendant, and interactive voice response (IVR).
The IPmedia 8000 is a market-proven media server which enables network equipment providers (NEPs), application developers and system integrators (SIs) to offer service providers a compact media server solution optimized for the carrier environment.
The IPmedia 8000 is designed to serve as a multimedia resource function (MRF) in fixed-mobile converged networks that have adopted the IP multimedia subsystem (IMS) architecture.
- Carrier-class, IMS-compliant media server, acting as an MRFP (H.248) or an MRF (SIP) network element
- Enables enhanced voice services on next-generation converged packet-based networks such as: 3G and 4G mobile networks, PacketCable, triple/quadruple play, and fixed VoIP networks
- High-definition wideband VoIP coder functionality, facilitating a new dimension of voice call quality and clarity
- Cost-effective, right-sized solution for high-capacity deployments that demand full-featured server functionality
|Maximum Audio Channels
- Standard Definition: G.711 PCM 64 kbps (μ-law/A-law), G.726/G.727 ADPCM/E-ADPCM (16 to 40 kbps), G.729 AB CS-ACELP, 8.0 kbps, G.723.1 MP-MLQ, 6.3 kbps ACELP,5.3 kbps
- UMTS/GSM: GSM-FR, GSM-EFR, AMR (8 rates)
- CDMA: EVRC
||H.248, H.248.9, MGCP, PacketCable BAU package, SIP, NetAnn and MSCML drafts
||SNMPv2, Centralized Element Management System
||Four dual redundant (1+1) 100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports
||(W) 483 mm, (D) 480 mm, (H) 533 mm - fits all 19” racks
||-48 V Dual DC Feed, with 3 DC Power modules
- CPUs, Ethernet switches, disk drives: Active/Standby
- Power supply: Load shared
- Fans: Load shared
- NEBS Certification: Level 3