Converged, integrated CPE platform for small business locations
The Mediant 500 Multi-Service Business Router (MSBR) is a converged, integrated CPE platform for small business locations. Additionally, it is ideally suited to provide small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with redundant access to hosted services.
Service providers offering hosted communications services will benefit from the Mediant 500 MSBR, which delivers consistent, high-performance voice and data communications and serves as an easy-to-manage demarcation point.
The Mediant 500 MSBR integrates a variety of communications functions into a single platform, including VoIP mediation, enterprise session border controller, data routing, WAN access, voice and data security, branch survivability, and an optional server for hosting value-added applications.
- Converged voice and data support in a single, cost-efficient platform
- Consistent high-performance – powerful dual processors scale to run additional services
- Enhanced QoS support for excellent user quality-of-experience
- Up to 3 WAN interfaces for high-availability and increased capacity
- Fully-managed CPE for use in cloud-based enterprise PBX deployments
- Integrated router, media gateway and SBC reduce CAPEX outlays and interoperability requirements
- Branch survivability in the event of WAN failure
||3 Standard WAN interfaces:
Optional WAN Interfaces:
- 10/100/1000 Base-T copper Ethernet interface
- 2 Dual-Mode (100Base-X and 1000Base-X) SFPs
- ADSL2+, SHDSL, VDSL2
- 3G/4G cellular interface using USB dongle
||Up to 4 channels – BRI and analog interfaces
|Enterprise SBC Sessions
- Stand-Alone Survivability (SAS)
- Cloud Resilience Package (CRP)
||4 x 10/100/1000 Base-T ports
||Wi-Fi Access Point supports 802.11 a/b/g/n dual-band
||(W) 310 mm, (D) 205 mm, (H) 43 mm