Deploying Business Services
In today’s highly-competitive business environment, service providers’ business customers are more demanding than ever in their needs for communication solutions including access, data, voice, and security services. At the same time, service providers are looking to maintain profitability, providing revenue generation services and keeping costs to minimum.
Service providers offering data and/or voice services, including cloud-based, hosted PBX and SIP trunking services can employ AudioCodes’ business services solutions including multi-service business routers (MSBRs), enterprise session border controllers (E-SBCs), analog and digital media business gateways and IP phones to help businesses meet their needs for unified data and voice services.
- Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications – a broad range of connectivity solutions for converged voice and data services.
- SIP Trunking – connecting business to service provider VoIP networks.
- Data Services – data network connectivity, management and security
- VoIP Monitoring – tracking the quality of VoIP calls.
- Resiliency and Redundancy for Cloud Services – survivability, quality, and security for cloud-based and hosted communications.