AudioCodes SBCs Now Certified for ShoreTel Solutions!
These days it’s a given that many organizations have a wide range of systems installed in their environments, a scenario that will undoubtedly continue for the foreseeable future. The ability for disparate systems to work together seamlessly is a key requirement to ensure your customers meet their demanding business communication requirements. AudioCodes' solutions are purpose built for these scenarios by delivering industry-leading SIP interoperability across their entire SBC portfolio - giving users the confidence that whatever they connect will not only work, but will also be officially certified. We are excited to announce that ShoreTel is the latest interoperability partner added to the ever-growing list.
AudioCodes is now part of ShoreTel’s TechConnect Program with its Session Border Controllers (SBCs) for use with ShoreTel’s Enterprise Communications Solutions. The certified AudioCodes/ShoreTel solution is excellent for environments requiring:
- Remote teleworker access applications
- MSFT Skype for Business integration
- Ability to scale from 5 SBC sessions to 10,000 sessions
- Physical or virtual form factors
SIP Trunking with ShoreTel
AudioCodes Enterprise Session Border Controllers (E-SBCs) enable SIP Trunking with a number of certified SIP Trunking Service providers. E-SBCs play an important role in SIP Trunking implementations with ShoreTel, delivering enhanced SIP security and wide interoperability.
• Scaling from a few to thousands of ports, remotely configurable and manageable.
• Survivability via PSTN Fallback , Life-Line and Stand-Alone Survivability capabilities for maximum reliability during power outages and IP network disruptions.
• Media Gateways and E-SBCs share a single core architecture for a uniformed software release, configuration and provisioning.
• Carrier-grade reliability and quality.
• Broad interoperability enables greater flexibility and more advanced network architectures
• Single, scalable solution that simplifies enterprise deployments
• Simplified and common management reduces training and support
• Common hardware platforms keeps costs down and reduce capital investment.
Expansion with AudioCodes Analog Gateways
In addition, AudioCodes analog gateways offer an easy growth path for ShoreTel implementations, allowing analog POTS and PSTN expansion in a modular architecture based on SIP.
ShoreTel and Microsoft Unified Communications with AudioCodes
ShoreTel’s unique purpose-built distributed voice architecture forms the heart of the unified communications platform, allowing for its rich feature set and highly reliable distributed voice services. Along with IP telephony, contact center, and unified communications services, it scales with plug-and play ease across as many sites as needed.
ShoreTel’s integration with Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Exchange server gives workers new ways to increase productivity and collaboration without having to change their habits. Users simply access telephony, IM, and presence capabilities directly from within Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Office applications. They also can control their ShoreTel IP Phone from within Microsoft Lync, helping to ensure smooth connectivity across their entire work environment.
Microsoft Unified Communications Integration, facilitated via AudioCodes Media Gateways