ScanSource announced the acquisition of Intelisys, Inc., the industry-leading technology services distributor of business telecommunications and cloud services, August 2016. The acquisition accelerates Intelisys’ ability to extend this successful model to the ScanSource VAR community. ScanSource VARs will also gain access to Intelisys’ robust portfolio of carefully selected, highest-quality connectivity and cloud services offerings, as well as the tools and platforms that help partners build recurring-revenue streams. Together, we believe ScanSource and Intelisys will become the ultimate channel company, as we offer an unparalleled experience in the cloud and telecom space, including fully connected solutions for our partners.
Mitel is a powerhouse, unified-communications provider that has built long-standing relationships with both ScanSource and Intelisys. Mitel is one of the only manufacturers, through these partnerships, that allows you to sell both offerings.
We would like to get you started working with Intelisys to build your Mitel cloud practice.
Follow the instructions below, if you do or do not have an account.
If no iCSU account:
- Go to this link.
- Fill out the form.
- Click "Submit Order."
- This will take you to a welcome screen.
- Once you've done that, send an email to email@example.com letting them know you created an account. They will make sure to update your permissions as an Intelisys sales partner.
If an iCSU account:
- Log into Cloud Services University.
- In the navigation bar, hover over "Certifications."
- Select "Supplier Certifications" at the bottom of the list.
- On the following page, click "Apply Now" for the Mitel certification.
- This may take a second, so let it load.
- On the screen, click "Enroll."
- This triggers a notification to Intelisys. It must approve you taking the certification. May take up to a day. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for faster approval.
- Once approved, log back into the university.
- Follow this link.
- The button next to the course should be green and say "Access Course."
- Click that, and you're good to go!