The Speakerphone for Small Group Conference Rooms and Big Expectations
The newest member of the Plantronics speakerphone family, Calisto 7200
delivers a high‐quality audio experience in small group conference rooms. Four
directional microphones provide 360˚ coverage and filter out unwanted noise, so
your team’s conversation can flow without any disruptions. Hassle‐free, USB or
Bluetooth setup and intuitive one‐touch controls mean less time
troubleshooting and more time being productive.
Supported by Plantronics
Manager Pro, managing devices and updating firmware are simple to do through
a user‐friendly interface. And, with the dedicated Bluetooth clearing button,
new users will always enjoy a quick and effortless connection. Calisto 7200 is the
conference speakerphone designed with today’s open-office environment in
mind. Shipping in mid-May, 2018.
Certified for Skype for Business, the Plantronics Calisto 7200 offers:
- Four MEMS‐directional microphones provide 360˚ room coverage
- Connects easily via USB and Bluetooth
- Conference-call setup is easy with plug‐and‐play USB
- Bluetooth clearing function removes previously paired devices
- Locking mechanism keeps the device stationary in small-team meeting
- Supports Plantronics Manager Pro
- Designed to meet the latest Microsoft “Group Mode” specifications
Contact your ScanSource account exec for more information!