Plantronics is offering up to a 10% discount on US and Canadian public-sector opportunities through September 30, 2019!
Plantronics Public-Sector Discount for New Opportunities
Plantronics is a proud, US-based company and a leader in its field. With more than 50 years as a trusted supplier in charge of its own manufacturing that offers comprehensive service and support, Plantronics is uniquely qualified to serve the public sector. As the exclusive provider to the FAA for mission-critical applications, our TAA compliance applies to standard product lines—not just specialized SKUs—and it provides VPATs for Section-508 requirements.
As a Plantronics partner, you are ideally positioned to meet your public-sector customers’ needs, and a 10% discount can help you close opportunities.
- US and Canadian public-sector opportunities are eligible to receive up to a 10% discount on Plantronics headsets
- Specials products are not eligible for this discount (e.g., CA12CD, SHS1890-xx, H31CD, H81N-CD, H251-CD, H251N-CD, H261N-CD, etc.)
- Pre-approval from Plantronics is not required (terms and conditions apply)
- New US public-sector-specific deal registration is available—contact the Public-Sector Bid Desk for details
US offer code US09171249ACC applies to the following verticals:
- Federal government (includes specialized contracts)
- State and local entities, including first responders, 911 dispatch, E911, emergency services
- Prime contractors to government
- Education (K-12 and higher education, includes distance learning, for-profit schools)
- Healthcare (defined as "caregivers," i.e., no pharmaceuticals, insurance, device manufacturers, etc.)
- Not-for-profit institutions
Canadian offer code ROW04180051ACC applies to the following:
- Federal government
- Provincial and municipal entities
- Education (K-12 and higher education, includes distance learning and for-profit schools)
- Healthcare (defined as "caregivers," i.e. no pharmaceuticals, insurance, device manufacturers, etc.)
Please contact your ScanSource account executive for all details—including terms, conditions, and exclusions. Or, click the Learn More button above for details.