What Does the Group Series Software Version 6.0 Mean For Your Business?
: Web SeminarDates/Times
: Friday, September 23, 2016 - 12 pm ET/9 am PT
This update opens up new possibilities! Learn how the 6.0 version offers:
- Skype® UI on Polycom® RealPresence Touch™ – an industry first
- Office 365®/Skype for Business online registration – learn about timing, required components, and critical details you need to know
- Major Polycom® EagleEye™ Producer enhancements, including new speaker framing feature
- Big updates to monitor profiles with much more flexibility – critical to know when setting up a room
- New audio call capabilities and workflow, to make it easier to connect to audio conferences
- USB headset support (wired or Bluetooth)
- …and much, much more!
Presented by Polycom Product Management and Marketing: Craig Durr, Randy Castles, and Brian Phillips