Putting content at the center of the video-conferencing experience for medium and large conference rooms
The G7500 maximizes your investment in meeting-room technology with easy deployment that works with legacy Polycom systems. There’s a single interface for content sharing and video calls. Anyone can share wirelessly from his or her own device, capturing content for later use. Teams can share ideas and express themselves clearly in Ultra HD 4K. With detailed visuals and crisp audio, people feel like they’re together in the same room.
- H.265 codec support greatly reduces the bandwidth needed for video calls, and makes next-gen experiences such as 4K video work flawlessly even in locations with bandwidth limitations.
- Adoption is easy and training needs are minimal, thanks to the intuitive touch interface.
- Standard Ethernet cables can be used to connect table and ceiling microphones for easy and cost-effective long cable runs in larger rooms.
- Rest APIs offer scalability, security, and more customization for room control, along with support for command-line APIs for backwards compatibility.
- Supports legacy Polycom interfaces for camera and microphones, and re-use of existing peripherals for more cost-effective deployments.