What is a Huddle Room?
Polycom Huddle Room Solutions
Why are they growing so quickly?
- Small room typically holding three to six people
- Used to be an afterthought, now intentionally designed in
- Not always traditional table and chairs
- Little if any technology, so gets far less attention from IT
Unique technology requirements for Huddle Rooms:
- Changing meeting dynamics - more frequent smaller meetings
- More efficient use of limited real estate
- Private conversations, now that offices are becoming more "open"
- Impromptu/ad-hoc meetings vs. scheduled
- Informal vs. formal
- Much lower technology cost expectations
- User doesn't expect a "board room" experience
- Camera "field of view" is important
- Hidden technology
Polycom Huddle Room Video Solutions: