Who We Are
In 2016, VTech acquired Snom Technology, a German pioneer in VoIP development. VTech has leveraged their global experience in telephony, engineering, and manufacturing with the technical expertise of Snom, to deliver an innovative and diverse product portfolio in the business market.
The VTech/Snom Advantage?
A global leader in communications technology
- Founded in 1976, VTech is a $2.1-billion global company with more than 25 years of experience in telephony. In 2016, VTech shipped more than 33 million handsets in 76 countries.
- In 2016, VTech acquired Snom Technology, a German pioneer in VoIP development. VTech has leveraged their global experience in telephony, engineering, and manufacturing with the technical expertise of Snom, to deliver an innovative and diverse product portfolio in the business market.
Versatile product portfolio
- Our diverse product portfolio scales from small offices to enterprise-level corporations, with a range of offerings from entry level to executive solutions.
Choose from award-winning VTech and Snom brands supporting the following device categories:
- SIP phones
- DECT wireless desksets
- Wireless conference speakerphones
- Wireless headsets
- Soft phone applications
- Broadcast solutions
- Public announcement
- Multi-base station DECT
- Campus deployments
- Specialized hospitality phones
Vertically integrated infrastructure
- Our global team of more than 1,500 R&D professionals continually innovates VTech and Snom products through state-of-the-art research, engineering, and global design influence.
- Because VTech manages all phases of R&D, production, manufacturing, sales, and support, we deliver affordable, high-quality products to you and your customers.
Sound design is an art form at Snom. It’s at the core of our development, as we employ advanced voice-quality engineering tools. We consistently strive to set the bar high for audio quality in business communications.
Snom software has a 15-year history of development and improvement. With a core focus on security, Snom provides the business professional with more than 900 telephone features and settings for a powerful, flexible, and versatile communications experience.
Snom's high standards in engineering come from our German heritage. We strive to achieve perfection in all aspects of hardware development with exceptional craftsmanship, elegant design, practicality, and cost effectiveness.