Sonus Networks Is Now Ribbon Communications
2017 North American Enterprise Session Border Controller Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan
Ribbon is a company with two decades of leadership in real-time communications. Built on world-class technology and intellectual property, Ribbon delivers intelligent, secure, embedded, real-time communications for today’s world. The company transforms fixed, mobile, and enterprise networks from legacy environments to secure IP and cloud-based architectures, enabling highly productive communications for consumers and businesses. With locations in 28 countries around the globe, Ribbon’s innovative, market-leading portfolio empowers service providers and enterprises with rapid service creation in a fully virtualized environment.
|How Ribbon benefits you
||How Ribbon benefits your customers
- Ribbon gives you the flexibility and choice to provide either tier-one or tier-two maintenance and support to customers, or to resell the Ribbon capability
- Ribbon Partner Portal gives you access to sales and marketing collateral, training resources, and breaking news
- Access to our deep expertise in VoIP and SIP, gained first-hand through countless enterprise and service provider network transformations
- Ribbon has a complete portfolio of SBCs to meet every customer’s needs, from the branch office to the data center
- Ribbon provides greater deployment flexibility
- Ribbon gives you the ability to provide video interworking, without compromising SBC performance or scale
Reliable. Scalable. Ribbon.
As a newly formed company with an increased global presence, Ribbon Communications has a much stronger session border controller (SBC) product portfolio for our service provider and enterprise customers. With the broadest SBC portfolio of both virtualized and ap
...... Learn more »
Ribbon Partner Portal
Ribbon channel partners are a carefully selected and educated group of solution providers with the expertise needed to recommend, architect, and deliver advanced and unified communications solutions.
...... Learn more »