Yamaha YVC-1000 UC Microphone and Speaker System
- Multiple connection options via Bluetooth and USB
- Scalable: daisy-chains up to five mics; supports two external speakers
- High-quality audio with Human Voice Activity Detection (HVAD)
- One-button autotuning: analyzes room and optimizes acoustic settings
The YVC-1000 is an intuitive, unified-communications audio solution for medium-to-large conference spaces that call for flexible audio, web, or video conferencing. The YVC-1000 features separate microphone and speaker units that smoothly integrate audio and video for natural, comfortable, remote communication. The high-performance, full-range speaker unit can be placed close to the video display so that audio and video from the remote location blend naturally, while adaptive echo canceller and other Yamaha sound-processing technologies facilitate stress-free conversation.
The YVC-1000 enables five distinct microphones to be daisy-chained together for clear communication by all meeting participants. The microphone daisy-chain also allows a larger meeting surface area to be covered, for larger meetings and additional participants.
- Maximum volume: 95dB at 0.5 m (1.6 ft)
- Frequency response: 100 to 20,000 Hz
- Signal processing